If you know anything about the weather on the island, then you know this is the BEST session to get outside – perfect mornings and beautiful sunrises. Get your workout done early and the rest of the day awaits.
Beach bootcamp is our most popular camp EVER. Held at at area Beaches in Middletown, you won’t find a more beautiful backdrop for our challenging HIIT workouts. Kathy and Kyle were voted Best Beach Camp! We plan to uphold that again this year!
Expect some true out of the box programming from Kathy and Kyle Anne this summer. We’ve got tons of equipment and of course sand, lifeguard stands and more. Every year we have surprise exercises and apparatus, we occasionally move to different beaches or beach locations, we keep the workouts fresh, challenging and fun. We’ve been holding bootcamps down there for 10 years – we know the terrain and we know what is going to challenge you and make you want to come back for more.
No need to be intimidated because you can’t “run” or are nervous about fitness levels. We’ve been running mixed groups with no issues at all. Beginners and seasoned athletes co-exist in a judgement free atmosphere. We really love the diversity…and let’s face it, everyone has to start somewhere you know? 🙂
We’ll be starting with body fat testing and measurements for those who want them this year – prior to camp start – we don’t want to waste a day outside! Testing is not required by any means.
So what does the camp include?
- Our exclusive website filled with amazing nutritional and fitness information – we’re talking tons of great info – all available to help you accomplish your goals this summer.
- Our exclusive Video workout library with over 250 full hour long workouts.
- Elevate studio class cards at the great price of 10 classes for 100.00
- Body fat testing and measurements
- Elevate’s studio in case it rains
- Emails and the latest in Fitness information written by us twice weekly.
- Homework for your “off” camp days – for all levels
- Recipes, menus and challenges
- A really cool Elevate T-shirt or Hat
- Support/Options for injuries, medical issues.
- Makeup days for missed camp days